useful holiday tips
- Check-in: from 3.00 pm
- Check-out: by 10.00 am
So you can enjoy a care-free holiday, our pillows & duvets are suitable for allergy-sufferers. Our apartments are also carpet-free.
A parking space is available free of charge for the duration of your stay.
- Hand & bath towels, bathrobes & slippers (available on request)
- Use of water, electricity, heating
- Use of the infrared sauna
- Use of the heated ski cellar with ski boot dryer
- The Planet Planai Valley lift station (offering access to the 4-mountains ski circuit), the ski schools and the bus stops for numerous bus connections are all just 5 minutes' walk away.
- The resort centre with shops, boutiques, bars and restaurants is also just 5 minutes' walk away.
- Scenic hikes to peaks and lakes are possible from the front door.
- Supermarkets, such as Billa, Spar etc. plus an excellent bakery with many delicacies (also to take away) are situated right nearby.
- The Schladming Adventure Pool is also accessible on foot.
- Lots of other activities and leisure facilities are just a few minutes away.
Please note that pets are not permitted in our house.
Smoking is not permitted throughout the whole of the house. Thank you for your understanding!
We're happy to fill your fridge with regional delicacies for you on request.
- Small children under 2 years stay with us free of charge.
- Provided on request: cot, fully-equipped with a deluxe baby mattress, duvet, pillow, baby bed linen & various cuddly toys plus a children's highchair
The Schladming-Dachstein Sommercard is your activity card offering over 100 free holiday experiences, such as a return cable car journey of your choice daily. Plus you also receive discounts on over 100 bonus attractions. You receive the card free of charge from us on arrival.
Tourist tax is not included in the apartment price. This is € 1,50 per person per night.
How you can pay:
- advance bank transfer
- in resort in cash
- credit card
All prices are in Euro. Subject to change. Errors and omissions excepted.